Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/7/12

7th day of January...
I love a lot of the things I get to do at work.
One of those things is going to the flower market...(I get to go and buy flowers on the companies dime for our photo shoots. I love it!) I had never been to the LA flower market until I had to for work, and once that door was opened... I was SOLD.
I really enjoy flowers, I am always buying them for the house, and love having them at my desk at work, love giving them to friends for b'days and other events... they just bring a good energy.. I occasionally dream of opening a flower store, or at lease helping with arrangements for events one day. Today I had to go to purchase flowers for an up coming shoot... There is one thing I don't love about buying flowers for work... I have to purchase white flowers only, which is beautiful and really does look clean and sleek.. but I like color. So when I go to the market I will also spend a little $ to buy some nice colorful flowers for my home...EVERYONE should buy flowers at the market.. the costs are very reasonable and you get more for your money. Here are the pink roses I bought..2 dozen for $11 bucks.. can't beat that !! Stop and Smell the Roses People!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment