Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1/1/12

I was sitting there thinking about my New Years Resolutions.. and browsing the Internet when I found this blog where people had posted a picture a day! and I thought "that is an awesome idea... I want to try that.." so *BAM* a New Years Resolution was made and I have started a blog where I will post a picture a day representing my life.

Day 1... Jan 1st....
This is sadly harder then I thought it was going to be... I found that at the end of the day I had not taken a picture of anything... HA.. bad start I guess... So I decided to take a picture of my favorite Christmas present. These are 2 copper mugs that were given to me by my boyfriend Taylor and I LOVE THEM!.
one is from Holland.. and the other I can't remember...

(story of copper mugs begins)
 One night Taylor and I went to a local bar and to my surprise they served my new fav drink (thank you Erica) in these adorable copper mugs. It was love at first site.. I drank out of that mug all night and wanted to bring it home with me so badly! I would have except stealing is wrong..(hand slap)  and they had my ID at the bar because SO many people love these mugs that the bar actually HOLDS your DL if you have a mug because people WERE stealing them... Unreal... So as Taylor ripped the copper mug from my had as we left, I must have made quite an impression... because as I sit there on our couch unwrapping my Christmas present thinking "what the heck is this.." LOW and BEHOLD>.. $Ahhhhh$ (beam of light coming out of the sky) there were 2 unique and adorable copper mugs that were ALL mine! best present ever....
(story of mugs concluded)

We brought the mugs with us to Mountain High where we had rented a cabin to celebrate new years.. So as I sat there trying to sort out what to take a picture of for my 1st day of the new year.. I remembered the copper mugs. These mugs are a new addition to the house hold .. and held our drinks (it is AMAZING how cold your drink last in copper mugs) as we paid welcome the New year... so CHEERS everyone... CHEERS to what I hope will be a unforgettable FANTASTIC year for all of us....
the end of day 1... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment