Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/6/12

Jan 6th... Day 6 out of 365...
Today's picture is a UPS truck...
Yes, that is random... BUT not really.. Here is my explanation..
I was thinking about a meeting I had earlier in the day on my way home from work. This meeting was a budget meeting with some friends where I got to sit and go over the functions and process of entertainment budgets.. WHICH I seriously LOVE.... and as I am thinking about HOW awesome the meeting was and how much I enjoyed it.. and how I should have taken a picture of the restaurant where me met for this pic-blog... I look at my window and saw 3 UPS trucks driving in a row. Bam.. I was like "YES! UPS man! they know and love logistics JUST like me! " so I quickly snapped a pic to represent today.  This pic stands for the hard work that goes into the people behind the scenes and make things HAPPEN. I love budgeting, I love logistics, I love planning and organizing... its makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment